The Grim Milestone of Blogs "I find the language and rhetoric coming from America too confrontational" - Prince Charles "Nuts" - Gen McAuliffe America: Saving idiots from themselves since WWI

Monday, February 20, 2006

Left shows ass: not pretty

I've avoided much comment on the UAE taking over New York's port security.

On the face of it, the UAE seems like a lousy candidate. Why "on the face of it"? Do I really need to spell it out? Second letter, starts with "a."

Thing is, I don't know that much about the UAE. Compared to the Saudis, Syrians, Iranians, or "Palestinians" they don't seem particularly dangerous.

If you don't already see the rank hypocrisy on the Left, let me make it clearer.

Where is the Left on the PATRIOT Act, terrorist surveillance, or fighting jihadists overseas?

No-show, or opposed, that's where. Now we're supposed to hang out a perfectly good (as far as I know) UAE company because the Left sees a threat to itself?

Sorry, but New York only deserves the same PC-protection we get here in Rube Land.

To be clear, yes, I am saying any Democrat who suddenly finds him or herself heavily involved in besmirching the perfectly good name of this fine, upstanding UAE company is Islamophobic, anti-Arab, racist, and should be punished under the applicable hate speech ordinance.

How does it feel, hypocrites?

No comments: