The Grim Milestone of Blogs "I find the language and rhetoric coming from America too confrontational" - Prince Charles "Nuts" - Gen McAuliffe America: Saving idiots from themselves since WWI

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

No-Fun Range Rules Police Backslapping

OH, GOOD GRIEF, YOURSELF YOURSELF [Mark Steyn]

I'm not saying I'm entirely on board with the line that real men shoot each other all the time without whining like a bunch of ninnies about what's no more than a healthy American male bonding experience. But on balance this is one of those no-scandal scandals where Democrat/media hysteria only underlines their estrangement from the average red-state male.

I'm not "on board" with it at all. But shooting tiny pellets all over your surrounding biosphere has been known to cause some small problems. I've never had a similar problem shooting clay birds, but don't bounce shot off metal objects.

That's all I'm going to say about that.

No comments: